Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

define...HoBBy

i seem to have forgotten about my goal for this month. my mind has been elsewhere. now here we are half way through March and i have yet to pick a new hobby. unless coloring with my little one is considered a hobby. i was thinking something along the lines of scrap booking or running, but my scrap booking stuff is packed away in storage and to be honest, i don't really want to run. so, now i must come up with a new hobby by the end of the month, which leaves me 8 days. hmmm. i'll get back to y'all on that one.

i recently found a verse that made me smile. "Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion,' says my soul, 'Therefore I hope in Him.' The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him." Lamentations 3:22-25

No comments:

Post a Comment