Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

such a blessing!!!

as most of you know, we had an ultrasound a few weeks ago, in hopes of finding out the baby's sex before my hubby shipped out. well...little baby #2 wouldn't cooperate. so my hubby was a little disappointed, but he was in the mind set that he'd find out the sex at some later date in a letter from me. well, a couple of really close friends of ours decided as a "going away" present to my hubby, they were going to buy us an ultrasound so my hubby would be able to find out before he shipped! how awesome is that?! so with that...ITS A BOY!!!!! we are so excited! our daughter had her heart set on a little sister, so of course she's in denial, but she's slowly coming around. and i still can't believe in just a few short months we'll be meeting little Jacob Elijah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment