Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

oooo fall is upon us!

It feels like fall! The temperatures are slowly coming down from the 100's, there's even a nice breeze in the evening, and Starbucks put out their pumpkin spice latte! Oh yes, it is fall. So in honor of fall, I am going to make my first fall recipe of the season for our sweet ladies at bible study tomorrow. I spent way too much time looking through my numerous fall recipes, there were lots of apples, cinnamon, pumpkin, brown sugar, oranges, nutmeg, cranberries...mmmmm. It's so hard to choose! I finally decided on these wonderful looking Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies.

I know...yum! I can just imagine it now...a cookie in one hand, coffee in the other hand, a nice breeze blowing through my hair (since I'm outside in my daydream)...sigh...I love fall.

(Oct. 4th) update: These cookies were a hit! They were soooo good! I highly recommend this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment