Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

oh technology ...

I am sorry for my lack of posts as of late...my computer crashed. Sad day for me, especially since I have a new obsession with Pinterest. Such is life. My phone is limited, so I have not been able to access my blog until now. It will probably be a while before I am able to write another blog post...we'll see. Praying the computer issue can be resolved in a timely manner...but I am not holding my breath. Sorry for those of you that actually read my blog and feel out of the loop. I have so many pictures and stories and crafts and just random things I want to share...sigh. At least I have learned one thing out of this whole ordeal. My computer does not control my life, as I previously thought it might. I have dealt with this crash way better than I thought I would and to be honest, it's a little liberating. Although I miss my pictures and recipes, I have enjoyed the time and relaxation that comes along with few technological distractions. I say few, because my phone still accesses Pinterest. Point is, try a week without the computer. It's actually quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment