Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

seriously...January is almost over?

I apologize once more for my lack of blogging lately. My computer is still out of commission and to be honest, I have just been lazy. There's been a lot going on and once I get home, I just want to do nothing. So I will do some catch up. My little Jakey is going to be ONE this week! Future blog on that to follow. We have to postpone the party though, due to preparations for the move mid-February. I have many Pinterest inspired ideas for his party and I cannot wait to blog about that! My hubby started his semester last week, he's excited because the end is finally on the horizon. Very very far on the horizon, but non-the-less, still within view. Kailyn is growing up so fast. I can't believe how smart and beautiful she is. She is such a good big sister. Always helping, always wanting to be a little mommy to Jacob. It's so sweet. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment