Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

unable to name the feeling


i applied. again. so we will see what the Lord has in store for me. i have to say i am secretly praying that i will get in. i want this so bad. but at the same time i'm worried about how this could affect Kailyn. the last thing i want to be is selfish, i'm afraid this is me being selfish. maybe not. i want to get a degree so i can help her. i don't know. i just need to stop thinking and keep praying. it's not up to me anyway. it's in the Lord's hands and with that i need to push it out of my head and just rely on my God. He knows what is in my heart and He also knows what's best for me better than i know myself. i become so unsure and unaware of myself so easily. i'm done with that. i should have all the confidence in the world through my Lord. i need to work on that.


off subject: something new i want to try...


i want to try very hard to do at least one arts & craft project with Kailyn a week this fall...


i want to have at least one movie night a month with my hubby...


i want to go to church every sunday...


i want to just stop and relax at least one time a day...


and i want to focus on what is best for my family, not what everyone else thinks is best for us.


i'm hoping if i do these few things, life will be a little less stressful. but most of all i really need to devote myself to prayer each day. without God, none of this will make any difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment