Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

and i said i'd never do that...

a few years ago when i found out i was having a girl, i made one promise to myself...i said, and i quote, "oh, i will never be one of those mommies that matches her daughter...not happening." well...let me tell you... my daughter is 3 years old now and i have to say, i have a bit of an obsession with matching her. i'm not talking whole outfits here people...more like accessories and shoes...okay, a pair of shorts too. but my daughter loves it! she tells people, "look! my mommy has the same shoes i have!" or "look we have same jacket!"...it's fun, i shouldn't have knocked it before i tried it. if anyone reading this has a girl, i highly recommend matching with her here and there, it's quite enjoyable. these are a couple of the matching shoes we have...
winter
summer
sometimes it's the little things that bond you to your children the most. for me and my daughter this is one of those little things that makes us both smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment