Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

baby update

i have been switched to doctor appointments every two weeks now! home stretch people. we'll be meeting our sweet little Jacob before we know it. in the meantime though, i am measuring 30 weeks, i passed my glucose test, thank God! i did not want to endure another 3 hour glucose test, those are awful. and i've only gained 21 pounds this pregnancy thus far, which is a huge success considering i had already gained 40+ pounds by this point with my last pregnancy (which can be attributed to my lack of self control when it came to sweets). i am feeling really good this time around! lots of healthy food, limited sweets, and exercise really make a difference. i am so excited that my baby shower and due date are just around the corner! it kind of takes the edge off of having to say goodbye to my hubby for 6 months around the same time...i'll have a 3 year old and a new little bundle of joy to keep me busy while he's gone. i'm so thankful for the support and love that surrounds me. God has blessed me in so many ways, but i consider my relatives and church family to be the biggest blessing, i don't know what i would do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment