Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

stop saying...start doing

the two most wonderful blessings i have ever been given in my entire life


so...there's this bible verse that's been sticking out to me. it was brought up in church yesterday and for some reason i can't get it out of my head.

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:23-25

i'm convicted to spend more time in fellowship and less time to myself. i need to quit fearing and get back to the place where i felt like i was pleasing God. i've become what my pastor calls a 'pugh potato'...i'm there on Sundays, i "do my time"....but what more? i used to be involved, i used to spend my spare time with God...having another child shouldn't hinder that, it should make it all that much more important. i need to start living the way God wants me to live. not only for me, but more so for my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment