Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

goings on

The youth mission team made it home safe, praise the Lord. My hubby had a great time. He had lots of stories to tell me, which I was grateful for. My heart goes out to those people, the victims and their families. If only there was more we could do for them. For now, prayer is all I have to give.

On a different note, our little man is getting so big! He started clapping...mostly to worship songs (love it!)... and army crawling, he's so close to just taking off across the room!...and he said "mama" for the first time a couple days ago! He's very attached to me though...he still won't take a bottle, a
nd he gets quite fussy when I am away from him for long periods of time. We are working on that. So, that means he's going with me to the woman's conference this weekend! So looking forward to that!

I'll leave you with a picture of my little man sucking his toes...because it's just so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment