Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

i don't feel a year older...

yep. today is indeed my birthday. i'm 23. young at heart, young at life. it was uneventful...well unless you count the 7am wake up call from my 2 year old who decided to make a painting on our kitchen floor using ketchup, dressing, salad toppings, and jelly....it smelled awful to say the least. other than that it was the same old thing...hubby had school...then hubby had work. we did manage to put our Christmas tree up in between his busy schedule and his attempt to get some video gaming in before work. the rest of my evening was spent lighting candles, baking cupcakes for myself, and attempting to relax...best i could considering my daughter decided tonight of all nights she would get out of bed every 5 minutes. ....she's finally asleep...the candles smell good...my hubby got off work early!...and i'm enjoying my cupcakes. this birthday turned out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment