Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

can't sit here...

...and watch this life pass me by. i have just been feeling so useless and out of touch with life lately. i need something to drive me, something to be my motivation, because in the last few months, i've felt numb. i wouldn't say unhappy...maybe sometimes, but mostly...just numb. i want to have fun, be adventurous, use this potential that is just bottled up inside of me. there are so many things i want to do and accomplish and learn and be...yet i sit here day after day stuck in the same routine that ends at the same time everyday where i am left to sulk in my boredem. don't get me wrong, i love spending time with my daughter, but i know i am capable of doing that and so much more. its wearing on me to see everyone else go out and accomplish their dreams while i sit here...day in day out...i have so much to give and no outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment