Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

February: StaRt a WoRk OuT RouTiNe

with one month behind me and a fresh new goal ahead of me, one that i must admit, i am very excited about, i'm ready to jump right in. anyone that's close to me knows, i don't work out and yet, i eat a lot. in reality, if i wasn't chasing a 2 year old around all day, i'd most likely be obese. never the less, i've pressed my luck on this matter far too long and it's time i get my little behind back into shape. i've already began working on my diet, well it's more like a lack of constant food intake, and i've integrated much more chasing and dancing into my daughter's play time. it's still not enough. this month i am going to start a work out routine and hopefully i will be able to keep it going past these 28 days...fingers crossed. it will probably be a video work out, since it's the most convenient for a stay-at-home mom. i'm going to Target in the morning to scout out work out DVDs, hopefully i will find one worth committing to and be one step closer to achieving my goal. i secretly despise the swim suit i own at the moment. i bought it the summer after i had my daughter...that was quite some time ago. if i can just stick to this work out routine, than i may have a chance at buying a swim suit this summer that doesn't scream, 'i'm trying my best to cover as much as possible'. so, let's see how this week goes. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment