Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

my pretty babies

i'm so thankful for how well my kiddos are getting along. my daughter not only loves her little brother with all her heart, but she is so eager to teach him everything she knows. and he is all too ready to learn. he smiles every time he hears her voice and she of course takes that as a chance to get close to him. i spend more time telling her to get out of his face than anything else during the day. i will take that over other alternatives. i am so blessed that my children love each other so much. i just pray it lasts as they grow. the other day she was telling Jacob the "rules"...i'm not quite sure what the rules are and where they are derived from, but among these rules were, "always listen", "eat your food", "do everything you want to do", and "never cut your hair"...this leads me to believe she thinks she's never allowed to cut her hair since every time she asks we say no. that was a good laugh. she also told me she doesn't like little boys, but then proceeded to point at her brother and say, "but this little guy, i love him". so sweet. i am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment