Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

my new favorite toy

I usually don't get appliances from infomercials, but late one night while nursing my little one, I saw an add for the Baby Bullet. I had been throwing around the idea of making my own baby food with this baby. So I went to the one person that buys everything from infomercials...my grandmother. I'm so thankful I can always count on her. She immediately knew what I was talking about and said I must have it. I now have it...and it's amazing! Not only will it make wonderful purees for my baby boy in a couple months, but it's also helping me stealthy disguise veggies into my three year old daughter's meals on a daily basis. I highly recommend this appliance to anyone with a picky eater. I have made carrot and zucchini purees this week and added them to sloppy joes and mini pizzas. She was none the wiser. I can't tell you how excited this makes me. I also made homemade applesauce...way better than store bought, and I made her a smoothie today that had carrot in it! I love this machine! I know, I know...I could just use a regular blender, but how cute is this one?!

It's in perfect sizing proportions and even has cute little smiley faces on everything. I even got this cool little cookbook that goes with it that has recipes for ages ranging from 4m to 3yrs. (It goes past 3 years.)

Seriously, if you have kids under 5...this machine is amazing. Can I give it more than two thumbs up? I can't wait til my little one starts on solid food!

No comments:

Post a Comment