Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

my 3 year old daughter's quotes of the week


as you know, i've posted things in the past that my sweet little 3 year old has said...well, i think i'm going to start posting things she says on a weekly basis. i find such joy in the cute little things my daughter does. so, with that...

the other day i got pulled over and while i'm sitting there talking to the police officer, from the back seat comes a little voice saying, "that's a cool gun you got there!"...ya. the officer looked back at her puzzled and then smiled. he obviously found it amusing and i didn't get a ticket so... win win.

we paid my mom a visit at work the other day, at the office this nice gentleman opened the door for me and my daughter, she waltzes through holding her dress out a bit, complete with a smirk on her face, she says, "thank you...my name is Kailyn. the most beautiful girl in the town."...she's so modest. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment