Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

working with my hands

I'm in the process of learning how to crochet. Lots of yarn and these cool little needle things that my daughter likes to clank together to make the, "cool bang bang sound", as she says. I only know how to make little single strings at the moment...so I'm making little bracelets. Lots and lots of little cross bracelets. Once I learn the next step, I'll be making lots and lots of whatever those are. I got curious to see if you could crochet a crochet...the answer is yes...yes you can. Obviously, I'm nowhere near making blankets or hats...or anything you make with this technique, but hopefully in the future I will be able to make things worthy of an etsy account. I will be learning how to sew later on this year, so I'm hoping when the powers combine I will be able to use these acquired skills to make some really neat stuff. So many ideas flying around in my head! this is my goal before the end of the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment