Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

8-22-09


i've never done one of these things...i think this will be a good outlet for me since i'm going to have some extra time on my hands. i've been a college student since 2005, but now we have moved back up to college station and i'm a stay at home mom so my husband can finish up his bach. degree at A&M. i'm so proud of him and i'm definately behind him 100% even if that means taking a break from school until he's done. its going to be hard for me, but at the same time it will be good for me and my daughter. i love school and i can't wait to go back and finish up my bach degree...but for now i'm doing what the Lord is telling me to do, being a stay at home for my daughter and be a supportive wife to my husband. i've learned something new everyday...and i'm excited to share the story of one of the hardest things i've ever done in my life, learning how to rely on God and embracing my life as a stay at home mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment