Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

WheN DoEs ThE AppLiCaTiOn PeRioD EnD???

so i'm feeling kind of weird because my hubby, along with thousands of other college students, are starting the new school year tomorrow. this is the first semester i have not been in school, so this feels a little strange to me. i have to say i'm feeling a little left out. i know i'm trying to embrace this whole stay at home mom thing, but there is such a big part of me that just wants to finish school first. i want to be in school...i know i'm being selfish, but its so hard to watch everyone else around me to go back to school while i spend my days cleaning the apartment and being a mommy. not to say i don't love spending time with my daughter, i just feel like i have so much inside of me, so much of me still wants to learn and grow. i'm trying to be patient. i know the Lord wants me to go back to school and have a career, i feel it, i feel this tug at my heart. but i don't know when. i don't know where or how. i just know its there. i want to go to A&M so bad! to be able to go to school with my hubby and graduate from the same college would be awesome, but i don't know if that's where the Lord wants me to go...and i don't know if i could get in. i'm going to try to apply again for this spring semester coming up, just to see if the Lord is leading me back to school now, but if not, then i will know if i don't get in. it's just so hard for me to feel like i should be in school, while at the same time feeling like my daughter needs me to be with her right now. i could do both, its definitely possible. i just have to wait and see if the Lord wants me to do that. my hubby wants me to go back to school, he believes in me and my goals and dreams. i love him for that. with his support i'm sure we could make this work. i guess i need to start working on my spring application!

No comments:

Post a Comment