Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

NaP TiMe


i always look forward to Kailyn's nap time, mainly because i get to sit down and relax, even nap myself sometimes. like today. but i've noticed recently that after she's been asleep for about an hour and a half, i start to miss her. i almost want her to walk out of her room and come jump in my lap like she usually does. it's so weird because i remember when she was a little younger i would squeeze every last ounce of her nap time that i could, but lately i've been checking on her or opening her door because i'm ready for her to wake up and come play again. when she wakes up she walks out of her room and looks at me with a smile, her hair all sweaty and messy, and she says, "Kailyn sleep good mommy!" and then she walks over to me and climbs up on to my lap and just sits and enjoys her wake up time with mommy. i love it. that's my favorite part of the day.

today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment