Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

PRaYeR iS GooD

so after much thought and prayer, i've decided to wait on the whole going back to school thing. it will happen, i know that for sure, i just don't think right now is the time. i need to be a good supportive wife to my hubby finishing up his degree. the last thing he needs is me competing for study time. i need to be here to make things as easy on him as possible so he can focus on his studying and work. i'm happy with that, because now i'm back to my original challenge anyway. i'm learning slowly to embrace this time as a stay-at-home mom. it's becoming something for me to work at, i'm developing a routine. i hope to have this mommy thing down to an art form. almost like a dance, something that looks so fluent that others can look at me and say, "wow, she's a great mom!". i envision myself placing a hot pan of dinner on the table, turning around and grabbing the high chair in a single movement, putting it in place and quickly lifting Kailyn into her chair, shortly followed by me serving the family their dinner. i know its a little far fetched, but i have the hot pan of dinner and high chair part down already, the rest needs work. seriously though, i want to be an amazing mom and the only way to achieve that is through practice. i look forward to every day with my little one, she's the most fun i've had in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment