Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My HuBBy


today is my hubby's birthday! every year around this time i always think back to when we were dating (this was before i moved up to CS) i would drive up to college station to visit him every weekend and i just remember being so happy and feeling so free. it was just me and steven. that was about 3 years ago. i remember coming up to college station one weekend, which happened to be on his birthday, and i remember surprising him with an electric guitar. he was so excited. that was definitely a good weekend.
he's been asking me to do things today like get him more water, or make lunch for him, little things, but when i hesitate even the slightest, he'll say, "it's my birthday..." and he will smile. lol needless to say, he's had a pretty good birthday of doing absolutely nothing but sit in his chair and watch tv. oh how things have changed. hahaha. i do love him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment